Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to The Debut of My Much Anticipated Fashion Blog ; )

When it comes to fashion, one word comes to mind--Appropriate-- and if you can achieve this, you will forever be voguish.

Say what? What does 'appropriate' even mean? It's subjective... Umm, no actually its not.  I believe one should always be dressed in an outfit befitting (Ha! No pun intended--okay that was a lame joke) of whatever the event/activity may be.  No matter the occasion or plan you make from the gym to a hot date, from dinner with the fam/friends to the upcoming Rihanna concert.  If you are suitably dressed, trust me, you will stand out (and in a good way).  Have no sense of appropriateness? Well that's what I'm here for.  I hope you all enjoy and come to share my passion for fashion! (Ha, lame again! I'm such a dork, but a well dressed one!) lol 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment