Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tis the Season to... Accessorize!

It may be cold outside, but ladies, this is your time to keep it hot.  I always say to keep it simple, but simple doesn't mean boring.  I love winter because a simple outfit (jeans, sweater, boots) can be spiced up effortlessly with a chic scarf, belt, or tights.  This year I'm realy into prints, texture and finish, basically anything with detail will do the job.  Below are a few of my favs this year that are sure to keep you hot!


This scarf can be worn over anything from a tee to a blazer.



This scarf is so fun! Marc by Marc Jacobs always gets it right.



I picked up this little gem today and I cannot wait to wear it with a super feminine blouse.



Tights, tights, tights, I can't get over printed tights!


Wear these leopard tights under black cuffed shorts or a pleated skirt and you'll instantly reach celebrity status.



The sleek sheen detail on these jeans is an accessory in and of itself.  I have these in dark blue and can't wait to get them in my fav color purple.


Pockets are such a chic detail.  This simple cardi is anything but. Heart it!

No matter the detail or accessory, you'll be sure to survive winter blahs with simple details and accessories.  Stay warm my little Barbie dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment